New Sunday Morning Schedule – Beginning September 13th
We will officially transition to a new Sunday morning schedule, beginning on September 13th.
Note: Worship Services will continue to be available online.
Service times: 8:00 AM, 9:30 AM & 11:00 AM
- Capacity in the services should not exceed 300 persons.
- The service length will be one hour.
- The 8:00 AM service will still be promoted toward those in “at-risk” categories.
- MASKS ARE STILL REQUIRED. We do not expect for children under the age of 2 to wear a mask. Children 8 and under are left up to the discretion of parents.
- We are not currently asking that you make reservations for the service you plan to attend.
Preschool (birth – 4K)
- Our preschool classes in Noah’s Park will be open during the 9:30 and 11:00 worship hours.
Children (K5 – 5th grade)
- Children will go to Life Group at 9:30 and Studio (children’s church) at 11:00.
- Families with small children are welcome to bring an iPad or similar device for children to utilize during the service.
Students (6th – 12th grade)
- Students will attend the worship service at 9:30. They will be encouraged to sit with their life group, leaving an empty chair in between each student.
- Students will attend Life Group at 11:00.
- Adult Life Groups are meeting at both 9:30 and 11:00.
- We will use every-other-row in the worship room. Families will sit together and 3 chairs will be left empty between families.
- All doors will be propped open. There will be no shaking hands or other physical contact.
- We will have directional arrows for entrance and exit (in the lobby). There will be an organized dismissal of Worship Center. We will dismiss by sections. This way everyone does not become crowded in the halls or lobby.
- Bulletin, sermon notes, and prayer card will be on NP app and website. Bulletins will be handed out by an usher wearing a mask and gloves.
- We will have baskets at doors for receiving offerings.
- Masks are required when inside the church building. We will provide masks for people if they need them.
- We will not operate the golf cart shuttles at this time.
- Our safety response team will monitor the number of people coming into the service and monitor the flow of traffic.
- There will be no coffee. (Individuals are free to bring their own coffee.)
- The Worship Room, chairs, and lobby will be cleaned before, in-between, and after each service. This will provide a clean and safe place for our church family to worship.
- We will have a cleaning staff continually cleaning the bathrooms.
- Multiple hand sanitization stations will be in place around the church building.
We are excited to transition to a new Sunday morning schedule! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any other questions regarding our new plan!